Lee McIntyre Point and Click Coaching Free DVD

Lee McIntyre Point and Click Coaching Free DVD
Lee McIntyre Free Coaching DVD

Friday, October 13, 2006

Ebook Website Profits - Get yours today

Ebook Website Profits - Get yours today

You will all know, or perhaps not, that I have had my ebook website since January of 2006.

I remember the day I very first saw my ebook website online, I was soooooo proud, I couldnt beleive I had my own website, full of resell rights ebooks that were pre-installed, yep I bought it good to go, I didnt do a single piece of coding, no html, no upload of files, nothing... it was literally all done for me.

So why did I go for this ebook website option? Well simply, because I cant code to save my life and thats the truth, ok maybe now Im quite good at html, but i still couldnt build a website from scratch so this automated ebook website was ideal for me.

As soon as I saw one, I knew it was the only ebook website for me.

So what benefits do you get from this type of ebook website:

Pre-Installed with 50+ resell rights ebooks, so you dont even need any prior stock / ebooks because they are already uploaded and sitting waiting to be sold.

Instant digital delivery is also fully automated, which means as soon as a customer buys an ebook from your website they are directed back to the page for their download, instantly. So you have nothing to do at all in this process/.

The ebook website is also fully customisable, you can change the colours, upload your own website image, change the store text, column headings etc etc so you can make the website personal to your own choices and preferences, stamp your mark on it so to speak.

What about adding new ebooks or deleting ebooks you dont want? SIMPLE, takes you about five minutes, all you do is login to your store admin, make the quick changes, upload or delete files and your done.

How about building a list, we all know the money is in the list! Thats easy to when someone buys an ebook their email is automatically added to your customer list on your ebook website, or they can just register for free on your site. This means you are building a list of hungry subscribers, who love ebooks, who want to buy your ebooks. So what can you do with this email list? Well you have choices on this ebook website, you can email them all, each one at a time or all at once, and you can send daily, weekly, monthly or even yearly newsletters promoting your new ebooks, affiliate ebooks, basically anything you want, and all at the touch of a button.

This ebook website also has the adsense ads code built in, which means your ebook website displays google adsense ads, and when they get clicked, you get paid, all you have to do is one simple step of amending the adsense code on your web site, to your own adsense ads code and thats it, you will get the commissions for the clicks.

Everyone knows that get a good search engine ranking and PR (Google Page Rank) You need to have links with other relevant websites. No problem here, all the linking information is also automated, and protected from spammers, so when other webmasters want to swap links, all you do is agree and your website does this rest.

You also have banner rotations on your ebook website, which you can use to promote your other websites, get more sign ups, promote affiliate programs, or for displaying traffic exchange banners, the possibilities are endless, just use your imagination.

Pricing your ebooks, this is again, totally in your control, you dont have to endless edit millions of pages, you simply log in to your control panel, make the change to the price, and its done. This website is so simple it really can seem unbeleivable!

What about download theft? Nope, downloads are totally safe, you set the amount of times you wish a download to be made available, yes from the admin panel your catching on now!, so you can restrict the amount of times a download can be made, then after that the link is unavailable.

This ebook website is also fully acceptabe for other worldwide currencies such as the pound, dollar and euro, you can accept paypal and nochex etc etc. Again the purchasing is all automated you do nothing.

Want to know where your visitors or traffic are coming from to your ebook website? Easy, just check out the detailed stats to find out your last 300 visitors, which files are being downloaded, entry and exit pages, and more!

I really cant tell you how amazing I think my website is, I cant find a fault with it, I have seen many ebook websites on the market today, but I have never changed mine, nor would I. Im profiting daily from this type of ebook website and I know anyone else can too.

If you sell ebooks on ebay or other online auctions, you know how high the listing fees can be, the fear of negative feedback, dealing with the 1p feedback seekers etc etc, its so time consuming and costly. With this ebook website you dont have ebay fees for listing, you can list as many ebooks as you want at no additional cost.

Once you have all your ebooks on your site, and your happy with the way your ebook website looks then you just start driving traffic to it, sit back and profit, its really a no brainer.

I have done a special offer for you to get your own ebook website today, you get an extra 200+ resell rights ebooks, and a website logo (designed to your own taste) so if you want an ebook website like mine, fully automated and ready to go then click the link below.

http://www.sallys-ebooks.co.uk/easyautowebsite/

I look forward to working with anyone who joins me in owning a fabulous automated ebook website!

Sally
still the very proud owner of

http://www.sallys-ebooks.co.uk

No comments: